- Bangladesh government along with Beximco Pharmaceutical Ltd signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on November 5, 2020 with the Serum Institute of India (SII) for priority delivery of 3 crore COVID 19 vaccine doses.
- Facebook has deleted the page of the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) from its platform without any prior intimation. The world shooting body has started a campaign to unblock its Facebook page and has urged the global shooting fraternity to come together to force Facebook to reverse its decision.
- ISRO will be launching the earth observation satellite-EOS-01 on November 7, 2020 to provide support to agriculture, forestry and disaster management. The satellite will be launched aboard launch vehicle PSLV-C49 along with nine international customer satellites.
- The Public Investment Fund, sovereign wealth fund of Saudi Arabia, has decided to invest Rs 9,555 crore in Reliance Retail Ventured Limited (RRVL) for a 2.04 percent equity stake. The PIF is one of the largest sovereign wealth funds in the world.
- Kerala has withdrawn the general consent accorded to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to probe cases under the Section 6 of the Delhi Special Police Establishment Act 1946. With this, the left-ruled state has joined a few other non-BJP states that have affected a similar move.
- China has temporarily suspended entry of Indian nationals into the nation due to concerns over COVID-19 pandemic. The decision comes after almost 20 passengers aboard Delhi-Wuhan flight on October 30 tested positive for COVID upon arrival last week.
- WhatsApp Inc has launched its Payment feature- United Payments Interface (UPI)-for all its users in India after receiving due approval from the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). The payment feature is now available in almost 10 Indian regional language versions of WhatsApp.
- Haryana government on November 5, 2020 passed a bill to provide 75 percent reservation to local candidates applying for private-sector jobs in the state that pay less than Rs 50,000 per month.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|