- The Union Cabinet approved a bill under which Kashmiri, Dogri and Hindi, apart from the existing Urdu and English, will be the official languages in the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Facebook-owned WhatsApp said it has partnered Cyber Peace Foundation (CPF) to create awareness on cyber safety among students. The partners aim to reach about 15,000 students in five Indian states Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and Maharashtra by the end of this year under the first phase of a pan-India programme.
- The Central government has given approval for setting up a Medical college in Mon district of Nagaland. This will be the second medical college in the state, after the Medical College in Kohima which is now under construction.
- Andhra Pradesh retained its top position in ease of doing business ranking 2019, followed by Uttar Pradesh and Telangana, as per the State Business Reform Action Plan Ranking released by the commerce and industry ministry.
- Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank has ceased to be a banking company within the meaning of the Banking Regulation Act, the Reserve Bank said. The RBI said Westpac Banking Corporation has also ceased to be a banking company.
- The Rajasthan government on Wednesday signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with ShriVallabh Pittie (SVP) International Group for development of facilities related to aviation, defence and textile sectors. Investment of Rs 4,000 crore is estimated under the projects which would generate employment for more than 4,000 people.
- US President Donald Trump announced Wilmington in southern US state North Carolina as the First World War II Heritage City at a ceremony held to mark the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II.
- IPS officer Charu Sinha has become the first woman commander to head the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) formation in the Kashmir Valley.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|