- The Delhi Government launched a 5T action plan to combat the spread of COVID-19 in the National Capital on April 7, 2020. Delhi’s 5Ts include- Testing, Tracing, Treatment, Teamwork and Tracking and Monitoring.
- The Environment Ministry has issued an advisory to the Chief Wildlife Wardens of all states and union territories regarding containment of COVID-19 in national parks, tiger reserves and sanctuaries. The move follows the recent news report of a four-year-old tiger being infected with coronavirus in New York’s Bronx Zoo.
- India has lifted the restriction imposed on the export of anti-malarial drug Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and paracetamol. India will now allow the export of these drugs in appropriate quantities to neighbouring nations that are most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- SpiceJet recently operated India’s first cargo-on-seat flight from Delhi to Chennai to transport vital supplies. The B737 passenger aircraft was carrying 11 tons of vital supplies in passenger cabin & belly space. It is expected to do five rotations carrying crucial supplies.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has been working on the ‘Artemis Program’ that aims at landing humans on the moon by 2024. The base camp is expected to successfully demonstrate the US’s long-established leadership in space and will serve as a gateway for humanity’s first mission to Mars.
- The Rajasthan High Court stayed an FIR registered against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on April 7, 2020. The FIR was filed in 2018 during Dorsey’s India visit for allegedly hurting sentiments of the Brahmin community. The Jodhpur Court had ordered Police to register an FIR against him.
- The Indian Railways has developed a low-cost ventilator named ‘Jeevan’. The ventilator was developed at the Kapurthala Rail Coach Factory of the Railways.
- The World Health Organisation was established on April 7, 1948, as a specialised agency of the United Nations to ensure international public health. The World Health Day is observed annually on April 7 to commemorate the day and draw the world’s attention to the issue of global health and its importance.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|