- Nepal is scheduled to announce the newly-measured height of Mount Everest, the world’s highest peak, on December 8, 2020. The Nepal Government had deployed experts to re-measure the mountain’s height after speculations that its height of 8.848 metres might not be the actual length after the 2015 Nepal earthquake.
- Senior Bihar BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi was elected unopposed to the Rajya Sabha on December 7th in a by-poll that was necessitated by the death of Union minister and Lok Janshakti Party founder Ram Vilas Paswan.
- The farmers who are protesting against the three agricultural laws have called for a nationwide shutdown on December 8, 2020. The Bharat Bandh will be from 11-3 pm to avoid inconvenience to regular commuters.
- Pfizer India has become the first Pharma Company to approach the Drugs Controller General of India (DGCI) to seek an emergency use authorization of its vaccine for COVID-19 in India.
- Jehan Daruvala created history by becoming the first-ever Indian to win a Formula 2 race during the Sakhir Grand Prix in Bahrain on December 6, 2020.
- The Armed Forces Flag Day was observed on December 7, 2020. The day is observed every year to honour martyrs and the men in uniform who serve India.
- The India Mobile Congress will be held virtually from December 8-10, 2020. The theme of the event this year is “Inclusive Innovation – Smart, Secure, Sustainable”. The event aims to promote the centre’s AatmaNirbhar Bharat, Digital Inclusivity and Sustainable development and innovation vision.
- Malavika Hegde, the wife of late VG Siddhartha, the founder of Coffee Day Global Ltd, has been appointed as the chief executive officer of Coffee Day Enterprises. She was earlier serving as a non-executive director of the firm.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|