- The International Gandhi Award for Leprosy in the individual category went to Dr. N S Dharamshaktu for his exemplary work towards fighting leprosy. The honour was presented by President Ram Nath Kovind on February 6, 2020.
- President Ram Nath Kovind conferred the International Gandhi Awards for Leprosy to the Leprosy Mission Trust under the institutional category for its tireless work with the people afflicted by Leprosy for over a century.
- Japan currently has the highest number of novel coronavirus cases outside mainland China. The country reportedly has over 80 confirmed cases with 41 more cases being reported in its isolated cruise ship, Diamond Princess.
- The US forces have claimed to have killed Al-Qaeda’s Yemen leader Qasim al-Rimi in a major counter-terrorism operation. Qasim al-Rimi was the founder of the dangerous Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP).
- According to the 6th RBI Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy 2019-20, the retail inflation hiked to 7.4 percent in December 2019 from 5.5 percent in November 2019. In October, retail inflation was 4.6 percent.
- The Madhya Pradesh state government has decided to deploy drones to map villages. This will be the first time that drones are being used to make maps in the state.
- Romania’s government fell to a no-confidence vote in the Parliament on February 5, 2020 after being in office for only three months. Overall, 261 out of 465 MPs voted against the minority government.
- US astronaut Christina Koch returned to Earth on February 6, 2020 after a record space station mission. She completed 328 days aboard the International Space Station, the most by any woman, surpassing previous record-holder Peggy Whitson’s 289-day record. Koch, however, fell short of Scott Kelly’s all-time US record by 12 days.
- President Ram Nath Kovind said that a record 2 lakh Indian Muslims performed Hajj this time and India is the first country in the world where the entire process of Hajj was done digitally and online
- Telangana has emerged as the best performing state in promoting inclusive and sustainable economic growth and decent work for all on Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) India Index 2019, according to United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) India.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|