- The Ministry of Culture announced that Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) declared 6 monuments as “protected and of national importance” under the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act, 1958, in 2018.
- Vijay Mallya became the first tycoon to be charged under a new anti fraud law, with a court in Mumbai naming him as an offender under the Fugitive Economic Offenders Act, 2018.
- The government has amalgamated three Regional Rural Banks — Punjab Gramin Bank, Malwa Gramin Bank and Sutlej Gramin Bank — into a single RRB with effect from January 1.
- The Reserve Bank of India has decided to limit the liability of customers in case of unauthorized electronic payment transactions in Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPIs) issued by non-banks. If the fraud is reported between three and seven days, customer liability will amount to the transaction value or Rs 10,000, whichever is lower.
- The Andhra Pradesh government bagged the Central Board of Irrigation and Power award for speedy execution of Polavaram multipurpose project on the Godavari River.
- Three Journalists from Tamil Nadu win, this year, the Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Award that includes News18 Tamilnadu’s Chief Editor M Gunasekaran, Freelance Journalist Sandhya Ravishankar for her contribution to The Wire and Vijay Kumar S from The Hindu for his Investigative reporting on Gutka Scam.
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) set up a regional academic center for space at the National Institute of Technology (NITK) at Surathkal in Karnataka’s southwest Dakshina Kannada district.
- Cyber Safe Initiative was launched by Maharashtra Government. The initiative was launched commemorating the birth anniversary of Indian Social Reformer Savitribai Phule. Savitribai Phule was the first female teacher of India.
- The Agricultural and Processed Food Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) announced that eight states namely Maharashtra, Kerala, Uttar Pradesh, Nagaland, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Punjab and Karnataka finalised their action plan to boost agricultural exports.
- The Indian Space Research Organization signed a pact with Indian Institute of Astrophysics to establish an optical telescope under “Project NETRA”.
- Young Indian paddler Manav Thakkar became world no.1 in the latest International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) rankings in the Under-21 men’s singles category. With this, Thakkar became the fourth Indian to achieve the feat after Harmeet Desai, G Sathiyan and Soumyajit Ghosh.
- Ace shooter Saurabh Chaudhary has won the men’s 10 metres air pistol gold at the 63rd National Shooting Championship in Bhopal today. The 17-year-old from Uttar Pradesh shot a classy 246.4 to finish on top.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|