- Fourth Global Ayurveda Festival, GAF will be held at Kochi in Kerala from 16th to 20th May. A curtain raiser event was organized in New Delhi this evening for the GAF. The theme for the five-day event is Ayurveda Medical Tourism: Actualizing India’s credibility.
- The Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, in association with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry- FICCI is organising the 5th edition of India Pharma 2020 & India Medical Device 2020 Conference & Exhibition at Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat. The three day conference was inaugurated by the Chemicals & Fertilizers Minister Shri Sadananda Gowda MoS (C&F).
- The Home Ministry has given approval to the automated facial recognition system (AFRS) for identification of unrecognised bodies, missing children and criminals.
- Government has envisaged replacement of all the level crossings on National Highways by Road Over Bridges or Road under Bridges under the Setu Bharatam scheme.
- The Ministry of Tribal Affairs has constituted a committee to examine and recommend Community Forest Resources (CFR Guideline) under the Forest Rights Act, 2006 (FRA). Mr.N.C. Saxena will head this committee.
- Lieutenant Governor Girish Chandra Murmu launched the ‘Student Health Card’ in Jammu as a part of the government’s comprehensive school health education plan to ensure better healthcare for school children.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said a “moratorium” has been imposed on Yes Bank stressing that the bank’s financial capability has undergone a steady decline largely due to inability of the bank to raise capital.
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance, a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises, one of India’s leading business groups, and AXA, one of the world’s largest insurance companies, has been conferred with the prestigious ‘Finnoviti Award 2020’ for excellence in innovation and its innovative digital solution eASE that enables seamless on boarding process to customers, distributors and all internal stakeholders.
- Central Board of Trustees (CBT) of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has decided to decrease the interest rate of employees provident fund to 8.5 percent from 8.65 percent for 2019-2020, announced by Labour Minister Santosh Gangwar.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is making available about 50 billion dollars through its rapid-disbursing emergency financing facilities for low income and emerging market countries that could potentially seek support to combat the spread of coronavirus.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|