1. According to the latest QS World University Rankings by Subject, as many as 25 courses offered by Indian universities have been featured in the top 100 globally while 12 Indian institutions have made it to the top 100.Twelve institutions which made to the top 12 include IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Madras, IIT Kharagpur, IISC Bangalore, IIM Ahmedabad, JNU, Anna University, University of Delhi, and OP Jindal University. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA has retained number 1 position.
2. The Government has constituted a National Committee headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to commemorate 75 years of India’s Independence. The committee has 259 members and includes dignitaries and eminent citizens from all walks of life.
3. Madhya Pradesh has ranked first in the country once again this year for the Land Records Service Index in the ranking given by the National Council for Applied Economic Research.
4. With an aim to provide a suitable atmosphere to the aspirants of various competitive exams in Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched ‘path pradarshak’ free coaching facility across the state under the ‘Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana’.
5. An estimated 931 million tonnes of food were wasted globally in 2019, enough to circle the Earth seven times, according to a UN report which said that household food waste in India is about 68.7 million tonnes a year.
6. China regained its position as India’s top trade partner in 2020, as New Delhi’s reliance on imported machines outweighed its efforts to curb commerce with Beijing after a bloody border conflict.
7. The Hindu Group won two Golds and two silvers at WAN IFRA’s South Asian Digital Media Awards, culminating in being named ‘Champion Publisher of the Year’, owing to the highest tally on the points table. Sport star’s website (sportstar.thehindu.com) won a gold in ‘Best in Lifestyle, Sports, Entertainment Website or Mobile Services’ and The Hindu’s website (thehindu.com) won a silver in ‘Best Paid Content Strategy’ (including pay wall, membership or crowd funding models).
8. At the 74th session of the UN General Assembly, 2021 was declared the International Year of Creative Economy for Sustainable Development. Indonesia was the main sponsor of the proposal, which was presented by a global grouping of countries, including Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Mongolia, Philippines and Thailand.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|