1. The Punjab and Haryana MLAs came together for a joint assembly session for the first time in five decades on November 6, 2019. The two assemblies convened for a special session to mark Guru Nanak Dev’s 550th birth anniversary.
2. Nepal has raised objections to the inclusion of Kalapani in India’s new political map. Nepal claims Kalapani to be a part of its territory, while India claims it to be a part of Uttarakhand.
3. China has been ranked as the world’s worst abuser of internet freedom for the fourth consecutive year by Freedom on the Net report 2019.
4. Sunita Sarawagi was awarded Infosys Prize 2019 in the Engineering and Computer Science category for her research in data mining, databases, machine learning and natural language processing and for important applications of these research techniques.
5. The Bilateral Exercise ‘Samudra Shakti’ was held during November 6-7, 2019 between Indian Navy and Indonesian Navy in the Bay of Bengal. An Anti-Submarine Warfare Corvette INS Kamorta took part in the naval exercise.
6. Supreme Council of the Union of the UAE has re-elected His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan as its President for a fourth five-year term. President Sheikh Khalifa was first elected as the President in November 2004.
7. Brazil will be hosting the annual BRICS Summit 2019 during November 13-14, 2019. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be attending the summit to deliberate on boosting cooperation among the BRICS countries.
8. BIMSTEC is a group of 7 countries in South Asia and South East Asia. The first BIMSTEC port meet has been organized in Visakhapatnam on 7 and 8 November, 2019.
9. Nasira Sharma has been selected for her novel Paper Boat. The award is given to the best Hindi literary work published over a period of 10 years. The award is given by KK Birla foundation.
10. 11258 scientists from 153 countries around the world have declared a climate emergency. There are 69 Indian scientists who have signed this declaration. These scientists have introduced a six-point program, which can control climate change.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|