- The United States formally left the Paris Agreement, a global pact forged five years ago to avert the threat of catastrophic climate change.
- In order to provide a measure of the growth and strength of the MSME sector in India, TransUnion CIBIL in partnership with Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation (MoSPI) has launched MSME Credit Health Index.
- Indian comic book character, Chacha Chaudhary has been named the brand ambassador for the Namami Gange project. It was announced at the Ganga Utsav 2020 by Union Jal Shakti Minister, Gajendra Singh Shekhawat.
- In Assam, the Education department has launched a toll free tele education helpline number for government school students. The toll free no is – 18003453578 would work on all 6 days in week except Sunday from 10 am to 3 pm.
- The book, “Jugalbandi: The BJP before Modi”, is written by political scientist Vinay Sitapati. It will be published by Penguin’s ‘Viking’ imprint.
- In Dehradun, the Municipal Corporation has launched an initiative named Plastic Lao MASK LE JAO to fight against the menace of plastic waste and contain the spread of Covid-19.
- Tamil Nadu leads Indian states in attracting investments during the first half of FY21, having managed to grab 16 per cent of the funds that came into India during the period, according to CARE Ratings. Andhra Pradesh garnered 11 percent, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Karnataka have garnered seven per cent each, while the balance went to the other states.
- HDFC Bank Ltd has been voted ‘Most Outstanding Company – Financial Sector’ in India, in a poll conducted by the well-known publication Asia Money. HDFC Bank has bagged this honour for the 2nd consecutive year.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|