1. The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2020 has been jointly awarded to Emmanuelle Charpentier and Jennifer A. Doudna for the development of a revolutionary tool for genome editing- CRISPR/Cas9 genetic scissors.
2. Chhattisgarh has become the first state to legally challenge the Centre’s farm reform laws in the Supreme Court on the grounds that they infringed on a state subject. The state is ruled by Congress government.
3. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and French space agency CNES will jointly launch constellation of maritime surveillance satellites that will be able to trace illegal spillage of oil by ships in the Indian Ocean Region.
4. The Drugs Controller General of India has given its go-ahead for conducting Phase-1 human clinical trial of ‘Antisera’. ICMR officials revealed that Antisera, which were developed by injecting inactivated SARS-CoV-2 in horses, can be a potential treatment for COVID-19.
5. Australian women’s cricket team on October 7, 2020 equaled the world record for the most consecutive ODI victories after they defeated New Zealand by 232 runs in the third ODI of their three-match series. The record for most consecutive ODI victories is held by the Australian men’s cricket team led by the then skipper Ricky Ponting after they had registered 21 consecutive wins in 2003.
6. Three NIT Warangal graduates have launched an e-commerce platform– ‘Pickmycloth’–for the weavers to directly sell their products to the customers and thus bridging the gap between them and eradicating middlemen.
7. The Kuwaiti government, chaired by Prime Minister Sabah Al Khalid Al Sabah, on October 6, 2020, submitted its resignation to Emir Nawaf Al Ahmed Al Jaber Al Sabah in the anticipation of general elections in November 2020.
8. India and Myanmar on October 5, 2020, agreed to work towards the operationalization of Sittwe Port in the first quarter of 2021. The decision was taken during M.M. Naravane, Indian Army Chief General, and Harsh Vardhan Shringla, Indian Foreign Secretary’s visit to Myanmar.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|