- Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman constituted a task force headed by Secretary of the Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) Mr. Atanu Chakraborty for drawing up National Infrastructure Pipeline of Rs 100 lakh crore ($1.4 trillion) from the fiscal year 2019-20 to 2024-25.
- On September 7, 2019, Prime Minister (PM) Narendra Modi inaugurated the first Metro Coach in Mumbai under the ‘Make in India’ initiative at Jio World Centre, Maharashtra, Mumbai. He also launched Rs.19,000 crore worth metro projects with previous investment of Rs 1.5Lakh crore and laid foundation stone of 3 Metro lines to the metro network of the city expected to be operational from 2031.
- In Aurangabad Shri Modi addressed ‘Mahila Saksham Melava’ (Empowered Women’s Meet) of the Self Help Groups (SHG) organised by the Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission (MSRLM). AURIC: The first phase of Aurangabad Industrial City (AURIC) of 10,000 acre area developed under Delhi-Mumbai Corridor at the Shendra industrial area, Maharashtra was observed to become an industrial centre in the near future with more job generation. AURIC in the Marathwada region of Maharashtra, is the first Greenfield industrial smart city in the country.
- PM launched a book titled “Transforming Rural Maharashtra”. Mega water scheme: Under the Jal Jeevan mission the government is to spend Rs. 3.5 lakh crore in the next 5 years to provide piped water connection (HarGharJal) to all rural households by 2024. This move is dedicated to legendary socialist late Ram ManoharLohia for his dream of providing water to lessen the water issues faced by women. vi. Members present:
- In a bid to strengthen the Indian Air Force (IAF), the central government has approved the procurement of 6 squadrons of indigenous Akash Air Defense missile for the Air Force at a cost of Rs 5,000 crore. They will be deployed along the borders with Pakistan and China.
- On September 7, 2019 the 9th edition of weeklong joint maritime naval exercise between India and Srilanka (SL) named SLINEX for the year 2019 has commenced in the port of Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh. Two Sri Lanka Navy Ships (SLNS) namely Sindurala and Suranimala that are offshore patrol vehicles left the Trincomalee port of Srilanka to participate in the exercise.
- The Defence Minister of India, Shri Rajnath Singh visited Japan and South Korea. He held a 5-day visit to the countries with an aim to strengthen military and defence from September 2-6, 2019.
- Mr. Rajnath Singh co-chaired the Japan – India Defence Ministerial Meeting 2019 with Defence Minister of Japan Mr. Takeshi lwaya in Tokyo, Japan. Various issues of mutual concern were discussed in the meeting. Mr. Rajnath Singh invited the participation of Japanese companies and other stakeholders at biennial DefExpo 2020 to be held in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh from February 5 -8, 2020.Both ministers shared their views to promote cooperation and exchanges in various areas.
- Japan-India-U.S trilateral maritime exercise “MALABAR 2019” will be held from late September to early October, 2019.India, Japan Annual Defence Dialogue 2019 resolved to further deepen bilateral defence and strategic ties.
- The 8th Edition of Seoul Defence Dialogue 2019 was held with the theme “Building Peace Together: Challenges and Visions” in Seoul, South Korea. It is an annual international security forum hosted by the Ministry of National Defense of South Korea. It had 4 plenary sessions. The themes of the four plenary sessions are “Peace Process on the Korean Peninsula and International Cooperation,” “Peace in Northeast Asia: Challenges and Tasks,” “International Peacekeeping Operations and Humanitarian Assistance” and “National Strategy and Crisis Management in Cyberspace.”
- India and South Korea signed 2 Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) to enhance defence educational exchanges and extend logistical support to each other’s Navies. It will help to enhance defence cooperation between India-Republic of Korea.
- On September 2, 2019, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) along with the parliament of Srilanka at the Colombo city conducted the two-day-long 2019 UNICEF South Asian Parliamentarian Conference on Children Rights Convention to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the adoption of the convention of the rights of the child. This is the 3rd convention conducted by UNICEF with parliamentarians for children where the meeting aims to discuss the issues faced by children and on the challenges to improve the child rights.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|