- Vodafone and Idea brands re-branded themselves under a new brand identify ‘Vi’ on September 7, 2020. The new brand identity has been adopted keeping in mind the future, which is built for and around customers.
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully test-fired the Hypersonic Technology Demonstration Vehicle at 11AM on September 7, 2020 from the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Launch Complex at Wheeler Island, off the coast of Odisha.
- The current world no. 1 Novak Djokovic has been disqualified from the US Open after he defaulted as a ball he struck hit the line judge in the throat during his match against Pablo Carreno Busta. Though the shot wasn’t intentional, it was against the rules of the match and led to his disqualification. Novak Djokovic took to social media to apologize for the act.
- India has become the 2nd worst-affected country, after it crossed 41 lakh mark in COVID-19 infections on September 6, 2020. India registered the highest single-day spike of 90,633 coronavirus cases on the same day.
- The Delhi government has launched a new initiative -“10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute, Har Ravivar, Dengue Par Vaar” to battle the rise in dengue cases in the national capital. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said he was confident that the people of the city will make the programme a success as it had done in 2019.
- The Madhya Pradesh Agricultural Minister Kamal Patel announced on September 6, 2020 that Rs 4,688 crore would be given to 20 lakh farmers who had been affected by floods caused by heavy monsoon rains. The amount would be dispersed on September 16 under the Prime Minister’s Crop Insurance Scheme.
- Almost 75 percent of the people living in Mumbai slums and 50 percent of those living in other areas of the city may develop herd immunity to COVID-19 by December 2020 or January 2021, as per a mathematical projection by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) submitted to Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC).
- Britain has set October 15 as the deadline to strike a free-trade deal with the European Union. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on September 7, 2020 that if none is agreed both sides should “accept that and move on.”
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|