1. The UP government has decided to completely seal off 15 districts to prevent community spread of COVID-19. The districts include Lucknow, Agra, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Varanasi, Firozabad, Saharanpur, Bareilly, Meerut, Bulandshahr, Shamli, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Basti, Maharajganj and Sitapur. Except Aligarh.
2. A final year engineering student from Chhattisgarh has built an internet-controlled robot to attend patients in the place of doctors. The student, Yogesh Sahu, developed the robot with the help of two of his friends to assist the doctors in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. Indian-American Pharma firm, Amneal Pharmaceuticals will be providing tablets of Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate to the states that are COVID-19 hotspots in the United States including New York.
4. SIDBI has offered an emergency working capital up to Rs 1 crore to the MSMEs that are involved in making essential items such as sanitizer and masks.
5. Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has pledged $1 billion to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, which is the highest single donation to the global COVID relief fund. The amount that represents 28 percent of Dorsey’s wealth. It will go to his charity fund, Start Small LLC.
6. The International Labour Organisation released its report titled “COVID-19 and world of work” on April 8, 2020. The report reveals that about 400 million people will be entering poverty in India.
7. Karnataka’s education department has decided to launch a YouTube channel for children during the lockdown. The channel will aim to invoke passion for learning and creativity among children.
8. Manipur CM N Biren Singh announced recently that the state will provide Rs 2000 to all Manipuris stranded outside the state due to lockdown. The amount will be transferred into the bank account of the select people.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|