1. Senior IAS officer Sanjeev Kumar took over as chairman of the Airports Authority of India on April 7, 2021. Kumar is a 1993 batch IAS Officer from Maharashtra Cadre. He was previously posted as State Commissioner-GST of the Maharashtra Government.
2. Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan launched the Tribal Health Collaborative ‘Anamaya’ through a video conference on April 7, 2021. The multi-stakeholder initiative ‘Anamaya’ will converge efforts of various government agencies and organisations to enhance the health and nutrition status of the tribal communities of India.
3. New Zealand on April 8, 2021 temporarily suspended entry for all travellers from India, including its own citizens due to high number of COVID-19 cases in the country. This suspension will be for about two weeks and it comes after New Zealand recorded 23 new COVID-19 cases at its border, 17 of which were from India.
4. The centre has asked the states and union territories to organise COVID-19 vaccination sessions at public and private workplaces having about 100 eligible and willing beneficiaries by tagging these workplaces with an existing vaccination centre. Such workplace vaccination centres will be launched across states and union territories from April 11, 2021.
5. The Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has approved 14 road projects worth Rs 670 crores for Jharkhand state in FY 2020-21. The road projects cover about 127.93 kilometres. This was informed by Union Road Transport & Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari on April 7, 2021.
6. The Rajasthan government on April 7, 2021 approved relaxation in the maximum age limit to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) like other reserved classes for appointment to state services.
7. Northern Railways completed the construction of the arch closure of the Chenab Bridge, the world’s highest railway bridge on April 5, 2021. The 1.3-kilometre-long bridge sits at a height of 359 metres above the bed of the Chenab River in the Jammu & Kashmir state.
8. The US National Institutes of Health (NIH) announced on April 7, 2021 that it has kicked off a study to determine the risk of allergic reactions to the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|