- The Reserve Bank of India released guidelines for ‘on tap’ licensing of Small Finance Banks in the Private Sector. Now payments banks willing to convert themselves into small finance banks (SFBs) can apply for such a licence only after 5 years of operations.
- India’s third-largest non-life insurance provider in the private sector, HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company has launched of my health Woman Suraksha policy.
- Leading e-commerce marketplace Flipkart signed two memoranda of understanding with the government of Punjab to increase business and trade inclusion opportunities for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Punjab.
- IT services major Wipro Ltd has launched its next-generation cyber security defence centre to make substantial investments to up skill its employees and hire more local resources in Melbourne, Australia
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) are partnering in the pilot rollout of an internationally accredited online training programme to boost anti-money laundering and know-your-client (AML/KYC) capacities of ADB’s Trade Finance Programme (TFP) partner banks.
- The government said that ratings agency S&P Global has reaffirmed India’s sovereign rating at BBB- with stable outlook and it expects India’s economy to continue to outperform its peers along with strong growth over the next two years.
- Bollywood actor Shilpa Shetty’s fitness app “Shilpa Shetty App” has been awarded Google Play’s Best Apps of 2019 in the ‘Personal Growth’ category.
- Joker’ star Joaquin Phoenix has been named 2019 Person of the Year by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) for promoting welfare rights for animals in trouble. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Phoenix is vegan since the age of three and has been a longtime supporter of the animal rights organisation.
- Former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was conferred posthumously the Lifetime Achievement award for Public Service at the Economic Times Award 2019.The award was received by his wife Mrs. Sangeeta Jaitley.
- Odia Jawan Sangram Keshari Jena has set a world record by displaying dare-devil stunts on moving motorcycle. Jena set the record by covering a distance of 128 km while standing backwards on a ladder atop a moving motorcycle at a show organised at Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh.
- The United Nations (UN) annually observes the International Volunteer Day for Economic and Social Development on December 5.2019 International Volunteer Day is celebrated with the theme “Volunteer for an inclusive future”, highlighting SDG 10 and the pursuit of equality – including inclusion – through volunteerism.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|