- The United Kingdom will begin its COVID-19 vaccination programme on December 8, 2020 under the watchful eyes of the world. With this, the UK will officially become the first nation to administer the new coronavirus vaccine developed jointly by American drug giant Pfizer and Germany’s BioNTech.
- Breakdance, also popularly known as breaking, is set to make its Olympic debut at the Paris 2024 Games. Break dancing will be the first Dance Sport event to appear at the Olympic Games. The sport was staged at the Youth Olympics in Buenos Aires two years ago.
- Mount Everest’s new height is 8848.86 metres, 0.86 cms more than the previous measurement. The new height was announced jointly by Nepal and China on December 8, 2020. The old height of Mt Everest was 8.848 metres.
- Bangladesh and Bhutan signed their first-ever preferential trade agreement (PTA) on December 6, 2020 to boost bilateral trade. The bilateral trade deal comes at a time when the two South Asian countries are also marking the 50th anniversary of their diplomatic ties.
- The World Economic Forum (WEF 2021) will be moved from Davos in Switzerland to Singapore due to COVID-19 concerns. The forum will now convene the Special Annual Meeting 2021 in Singapore from May 13-16, 2021.
- Indian-origin global health expert Anil Soni has been appointed as the inaugural Chief Executive Officer of the newly launched WHO Foundation. Soni will assume his new role from January 1, 2021.
- The International Civil Aviation Day was observed on December 7, 2020. The day aims to generate and reinforce worldwide awareness of the importance of international civil aviation to the social.
- The International Anti-Corruption Day is observed on December 9th. The day’s theme this year is ‘Recover with integrity’, as corruption thrives in times of crisis and the ongoing global pandemic is no exception.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|