- The 11th edition of the biennial event “Defence Expo 2020” concluded on 8 February in Lucknow. Over 200 partnerships involving the signing of Transfer of Technology and Product and Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) took place at a ceremony titled Bandhan.
- Master Bhanwarlal Meghwal is a Cabinet Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment Government of Rajasthan and former education minister in the Government of Rajasthan. He is a Member of Rajasthan Legislative Assembly constituency Sujangarh Churu, Rajasthan.
- During the 11th edition of the biennial event “Defence Expo 2020”, the Initial Operational Clearance (IOC) certificate for Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) was issued to Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
- India’s mega defence exhibition, the DefExpo 2018, was held in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Percy Mahendra Rajapaksa commonly known as Mahinda Rajapaksa is a Sri Lankan politician currently serving as the Prime Minister of Sri Lanka since 21 November 2019 after being appointed by his brother, President Gotabaya Rajapaksa.
- DefExpo2020 was held in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh from February 5th to 8th.
- Defence Exhibition Organisation is an autonomous organization of the Indian Government established in 1981. The organization was established to promote the export potential of the Indian defence industry.
- Rajnath Singh is an Indian politician serving as the Defence Minister of India. He is the former President of the Bharatiya Janata Party. He has previously served as the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and as a Cabinet Minister in the Vajpayee Government. He was the Home Minister in the First Modi Ministry.
- Rajasthan state government has announced that it is to connect the transgender community with the mainstream society. It is to provide separate identity cards for transgenders in the state.
- The Jammu and Kashmir UT government is to announce a horticulture policy with an aim to tackle upcoming marketing challenges and increase the production manifold. The announcement was made by Secretary, J&K Agriculture Production and Horticulture Department, Manzoor Ahmad Lone.
- Chinese researchers who conducted the investigation on the animal origin of the deadly coronavirus outbreak in China found that the endangered pangolin may be the reason for the outbreak. Scientists at the South China Agricultural University found the genome sequences of viruses in pangolins to be 99% identical to those on coronavirus patients. The scientists conducted tests on more than 1,000 samples from wild animals.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|