- Google announced to open a Delhi cloud region in 2021. This will be the company’s second cloud region in India since it launched the Mumbai region in 2017.
- India has signed a Rs 1,200 crore deal with the United States for buying protection suites to protect the two new Boeing VVIP planes from missile attacks that will be used to ferry the President and the Prime Minister.
- The International Olympic Committee (IOC) Executive Board (EB) has decided that Mumbai, India, will be put forward to a vote of the IOC Members to host the IOC Session in 2023.
- Janez Janša, the 61-year-old leader of the Slovenian Democratic Party (SDS), was elected prime minister-designate, receiving the mandate to form his third government after joining forces with the Modern Centre Party (SMC), New Slovenia (NSI) and Pensioners’ Party (DeSUS).
- Reserve Bank of India deputy governor NS Vishwanathan has quit three months ahead of his retirement in June due to health reasons.
- Former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and freedom fighter Amrit Kaur have been named by the TIME magazine among world’s 100 powerful women who defined the last century in a new project that “spotlights influential women who were often overshadowed.”
- Scientists at International Advanced Research for Powder Metallurgy & New Materials (ARCI), Hyderabad, an autonomous R&D Centre of Department of Science and Technology (DST) have developed Polymer Electrolyte Membrane fuel cells (PEMFC).
- Janaushadhi week is being celebrated across the country from 1st March to 7th March 2020. On this occasion various activities like health checkup Camp, Jan Aushadhi Paricharcha, Jan Aushadhi ka sath are being undertaken.
- Maharashtra government approved renaming the airport at Aurangabad as Chatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj Airport. Sambhaji Maharaj was the son of Maratha warrior king Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
- International Conference on Nano Science and Technology” (ICONSAT) held at Kolkata in West Bengal which was organized by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) Nano Mission that functions under
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|