1. International Women’s Day was observed on March 8, 2021. The day celebrates the achievements of women and calls for action to empower women to create a gender-equal world.
2. The theme of International Women’s Day 2021 is #ChooseToChallenge. A challenged world is an alert world and from challenge comes change. So let’s all choose to challenge.
3. Bareilly airport has begun its operations from today, March 8, 2021. Air India’s subsidiary company Alliance Air operated maiden flight from Delhi to Bareilly with an all-women crew to celebrate International Women’s Day. Under the regional connectivity scheme, flights between Delhi and Bareilly will be operated by Alliance Air from today every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and later by IndiGo. The regional airport will soon be connected to Lucknow as well.
4. The World Test Championship (WTC) final between India and New Zealand will be played at the Ageas Bowl in Southampton. The WTC final will be played from June 18 to 22 and June 23 has been kept as the reserve day.
5. Switzerland on March 7, 2021 narrowly voted in favour of a proposal banning full facial coverings including the burqa and niqab in almost all public places. In the public referendum, around 51.21 percent of voters voted in support of the controversial proposal.
6. Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur on March 7, 2021, inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of projects worth Rs. 34 crores in Solan. While speaking at the occasion, the Chief Minister stated that the formation of the Municipal Corporation in Solan will ensure the proper planning and systematic development of the town so that it can maintain its fame and glory.
7. The French Member of Parliament and billionaire Olivier Dassault died in a helicopter crash on March 7, 2021. He was 69 years old. Olivier Dassault was the eldest son of Serge Dassault, the billionaire industrialist, whose Dassault Aviation group builds the Rafale fighter jets.
8. Indian wrestler Bajrang Punia has regained his world number one ranking after clinching a second successive gold medal at the Matteo Pallicone Ranking Series. Punia defeated Tulga Tumur Ochir from Mongolia 2-2 by criteria in the 65kg freestyle event final in Rome on March 7, 2021. He won after getting a two-pointer in the last 30 seconds of the bout.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|