- Bank of Baroda (BOB) has introduced Employee Assistance Program, a new employee Central initiative to help employees to deal with personal and professional issues in psychological consulting and counselling.
- Tamil Nadu government and HCL will set up a Disaster Management – Data Analytics Centre to strengthen the State’s disaster management efforts in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Ace filmmaker Hariharan has bagged the prestigious JC Daniel Award for 2019.
Hariharan was bestowed with the award for his contribution to Malayalam cinema during the past five decades.
- With the pandemic adding to the stress of students, IIT Bombay launched a self help website to assist them through the tough time and enhance their emotional wellbeing. The website – ‘Bandhu’ (a friend in need), iitb-bandhu.com– is an initiative of IIT Bombay’s batch of 1992.
- A fisherman from the Ramanathapuram district’s Pamban town has started ‘Kadal Osai FM 90.4’, India’s first and only radio channel for fisher folk.
- International Stress Awareness Week takes place from 2 – 6 November 2020 to highlights stress management, mental health, and wellbeing.
- About 30 Indian cities will face increasing “water risks” in the next few decades according to a new report released by World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF). According to the scenarios in the WWF Water Risk Filter report, nearly 30 Indian cities, including Jaipur, Indore, Amritsar, Pune, Srinagar, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Kozhikode and Visakhapatnam will face acute “water risks.”
- The Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, has found that Water bears found in Bangalore have a protective fluorescent shield which helps it survive harmful UV (ultraviolet) radiation.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|