1. Former US Vice President, Joe Biden has become the Democratic nominee for the US Presidential Elections 2020, after Senator Bernie Sanders dropped out from the race on April 8, 2020. Biden will now take on Trump in the Elections.
2. Odisha has become the first state to extend the lockdown till April 30, 2020. Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik urged the centre also to extend the lockdown till then. The Odisha CM also requested the centre not to start air and rail services before April 30.
3. Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani is the top-ranked Indian in the Forbes 2020 list of billionaires. The Reliance Industries Chairman was ranked 17th in the recent Forbes list of top billionaires in the world.
4. Jeff Bezos is ranked at the top in the Forbes latest list of world’s top Billionaires of the year. The Amazon CEO has a net worth of about $124.7 billion as of April 9, 2020.
5. The Union Government has announced the launch of a learning platform for all frontline healthcare professionals to equip them to train themselves in coping with the COVID-19 pandemic. The platform -IGot- has been launched for doctors, nurses, paramedics, hygiene workers and others involved in healthcare to prepare them for the subsequent stages of the pandemic.
6. Air Canada has said that it will rehire around 16,500 employees, who were laid off because of the Coronavirus pandemic. The step has been taken under a government relief package for businesses.
7. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) introduced America’s first astronauts on April 9, 1959. The astronauts were all military test pilots, carefully selected from a group of 32 candidates to take part in America’s first manned space program, Project Mercury.
8. The global chemical weapons watchdog has blamed Syria for carrying out toxic attacks. The watchdog blamed Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s air force for using nerve gas sarin and chlorine three times in 2017. These findings were found in the first report of a new investigative team set up by the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) to identify the culprits behind attacks in Syria’s ongoing nine-year-long civil war.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|