1. Britain’s Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh passed away at the age of 99 years on April 9, 2021. Prince Philip was the longest-serving royal consort in British history, being by his wife’s side throughout her 69-year reign.
2. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi held a virtual summit with Netherlands Prime Minister Mark Rutte on April 9, 2021. The two leaders discussed in detail regarding bilateral cooperation and new ways to strengthen the relationship between the two nations.
3. Dutee Chand will be honoured with the Chhattisgarh Veerni Award at the inaugural edition of the awards that is scheduled to be held on April 14, 2021.
4. The Reserve Bank of India will be constructing and periodically publishing a “Financial Inclusion Index”. The index will measure the extent of financial inclusion in the country. It will be published annually in the month of July.
5. The Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh held bilateral talks with the Defence Minister of Kazakhstan Lieutenant General Nurlan Yermekbayev on April 9, 2021.
6. Vjosa Osmani-Sadriu was sworn in as post-war Kosovo’s second Female President and seventh overall on April 4, 2021. She was sworn in for a five-year term period.
7. The Vietnam National Assembly on April 5, 2021, voted to make Pham Minh Chinh the next Prime Minister of Vietnam. The outgoing Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has been appointed as the new President of the country.
8. A group of astronomers at the European Space Agency have discovered 12 new quasars that have been warped by a naturally occurring cosmic ‘lens’ and split into four similar images.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|