- India’s first hybrid annuity model in sewerage sector, a 14 MLD Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) was inaugurated in Sarai, Haridwar under the Namami Gange project of National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG).
- A national initiative – YuWaah – aimed at imparting skills among the youth and providing employment to more than 300 million young Indians was launched by Women and Child Development Minister Smriti Irani with an alliance of national and international partners, including UNICWF.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs sanctioned Rs 100 crores from the ‘Nirbhaya’ Fund for setting up and strengthening of women help desks at police stations across the country.
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari said that Rs 24,396.19 crore was collected from fee plazas of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) across the country in 2018-19.
- The Assam government has set up 15 Anti-Depredation Squads of the Forest department to deal with human-wildlife conflicts in the state.
- The first aqua lab stone under the National Mission for Clean Ganga was laid by the state forest minister in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The aquatic life forms found in the 2525 km long Ganges River would be preserved in the country’s first centralized Ganga Aqua labs .
- Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal inaugurated the third edition of National Public Procurement Conclave in New Delhi.
- According to a new report from Britain-based tech research firm Comparitech, India is fifth worst country after China, Malaysia, Pakistan and the US in terms of extensive and invasive use of biometric data.
- Leaders from North Atlantic Treaty Organisation member states gathered in London for 2019 NATO summit 2019 marks the 70th anniversary of the alliance’s meetings.
- The country’s foreign exchange reserves crossed the $450-billion mark for the first time ever on the back of strong inflows which enabled the central bank to buy dollars from the market, thus checking any sharp appreciation of the rupee.
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) announced that former India women cricketer GS Lakshmi become the first woman match referee to oversee a men’s One-Day International match from December 8, 2019.
- Awardees for the Mother Teresa Memorial Awards for Social Justice (MTMA) for the year 2019 recognize the exemplary work done in various fields and issues related to modern-day slavery. Harmony Foundation focuses on a theme, which for 2019 is ‘Combating Contemporary Forms of Slavery’
- International Civil Aviation Day is observed each year on 7th December. The purpose of International Civil Aviation Day is to help generate and reinforce worldwide awareness of the importance of international civil aviation to the social and economic development of States, and of the unique role of ICAO in helping States to cooperate and realize a truly global rapid transit network at the service of all mankind. The theme for International Civil Aviation Day in 2019 is “75 years of connecting the world”.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|