- Indonesia has introduced the feed-in tariff system that will boost investments in the renewable energy sector. This is being done in order to ensure fast returns for the developers. The tariff will be divided into two stages, first will offer the renewable power plant developers a fixed electricity price for 12 years and the second will offer an even lower price until in its 13th year until the end of the contract.
- The consumer sector of Nifty 50 is all set to increase with FMCG giant Dabur replacing Yes Bank in the coming review of the index constituents on March 27th 2020. Since 2019 this will be the third consecutive addition to the consumer stock of Nifty.
- The central government has approved INR 5600 crores for Mumbai – Ahmedabad Bullet Train Project. The Bullet Train will be connecting Mumbai with Gujarat and the PM wants the project to be completed by 2022, the year which will mark the 75th year of Indian Independence.
- Bharti Airtel recently entered the elite club of Rs. 3 trillion market capitalization after its shares prices were up 3 percent at Rs. 550. Currently, Bharti Airtel stands ahead of the banking giant Bank of India (SBI), non-banking finance company Bajaj Finance, and fast-moving consumer goods company ITC.
- The Cabinet on February 5 approved an ex post facto dispensation to Air India’s subsidiary Alliance Air to conduct flight operations between India and Sri Lanka, waiving the rule that an airline needs to have a minimum of 20 aircraft to operate internationally.
- A new children’s protection fund has been unveiled by Britain’s Prince Charles for India as part of British Asian Trust, the charity founded by him in 2007 to fight poverty in South Asia.
- According to the Snow and Avalanche Studies Establishment (SASE) report on mid-winter assessment, the snowfall received from November 2019 to January 2020 has been the highest in the past 30 years. The SASE report stated that the western Himalayas this year has got 20 percent more snowfall than usual.
- The Aero and Defence Park along with a Defence Corridor which is worth Rs. 37,000 crores will be developed in Jhansi. The announcement was made at the DefExpo 2020. The park will be developed in four phases and will entail an aviation university, aerospace laboratory, and simulation for Airbus, Boeing and also Russian helicopters and much more.
- On 6th February the governor of RBI Shaktikanta Das announced its decision to keep the key lending rates at 5.15 percent. This decision was announced as a part of their Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy. The committee meets every two months to observe and if necessary, make changes in the policy.
- Paytm rolled out an all-in-one payment device. The device has a stand that displays QR check-out codes that comes with a calculator and USB charger that provides voice confirmation of transactions, cloud software to streamline inventory management, and a point-of-sale device with built-in scanner and printer.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|