1. Justice Hima Kohli assumed charge as the Chief Justice of Telangana High Court. This is for the first time a woman Chief Justice heading the High Court of Telangana, also in its entire history since it was part of Andhra Pradesh.
2. Ramgarh in Jharkhand has topped the list of aspirational districts ranked by the government think tank Niti Aayog in November 2020. Yadgir (Karnataka), Gadchiroli (Maharashtra) have been placed at the second and third positions, respectively.
3. Australia’s Claire Polosak is set to become the first female match official in a men’s Test match when she takes up the fourth umpire’s role in the third Test between India and Australia.
4. The economy is expected to contract 7.7 per cent in 2020-21, according to the first advance estimate (AE) released by the Government. The estimate is in line with the Reserve Bank of India’s forecast of (-) 7.5 per cent, but lower than the projections made by various global agencies.
5. Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh announced a slew of welfare schemes, including free sanitary pads for girls studying in high school and colleges in the state. The CM dedicated the month of January to the girl child and paved the way for the distribution of 2,500 sports kits among youngsters.
6. Flipkart, e-commerce marketplace company, has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Logistics Skill Sector Council (LSC), an organisation set up by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) through National Skill Development Corporation of India (NSDC) and Karnataka Skill Development Centre (KSDC).
7. Dell Technologies in collaboration with Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) and Tata Trusts announced they have developed a mobile application for the management of non-communicable diseases (NCDs) at the government primary health centres (PHCs) across the country.
8. India took a tacit swipe at Pakistan for backing cross-border terrorism as it announced it would be chairing three key UN sanctions committees, includes Taliban Sanctions Committee, Counterterrorism Committee and the Libyan Sanctions Committee during 2021-22.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|