- Annual solar eclipse will be visible on June 21, 2020. The solar eclipse takes place when the moon passes from between the earth and the sun. The eclipse will occur on the longest day of the year, for almost 6 hours and will be visible from many parts of Northern India.
- The UN General Assembly session this year commemorates 75 years of the existence of the United Nations. It would have seen high participation from leaders from 193 Member States to mark the anniversary had there been no COVID-19 crisis.
- North Korea has said that it is cutting communication hotlines with South Korea. At least 49 hotlines have been set up between the two nations for diplomatic talks, discussions over economy and military operations and for coordination of air and sea traffic.
- US President Donald Trump has ordered to reduce the number of US troops in Germany by more than a quarter. Trump has decided to remove 9,500 troops from Germany, one of America’s strongest allies, reducing the number of US troop strength there to 25,000 from 34,500.
- Greece and Italy will sign an agreement on maritime boundaries during a visit of Italian Foreign Minister to Athens on June 9, 2020. The deal follows months of tensions in the Eastern Mediterranean region over natural resources.
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on June 8 announced that the lockdown restrictions in the state due to coronavirus has been extended up to June 30, 2020.
- Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on June 5, 2020 launched the ‘Online waste exchange platform’. The digital platform was launched on the occasion of World Environment Day to resolve the existing insufficiency in managing the waste.
- Denmark and India on June 7, 2020, signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that aims at developing a deep, strong, and long-term cooperation in the power sector. The memorandum was signed between Denmark’s Ministry of Energy, Utilities and Climate, and India’s Power Ministry.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|