1. The Union Law and Justice Ministry announced on June 8, 2021, that the former Chief Secretary of Uttar Pradesh, Anup Chandra Pandey has been appointed as the Election Commissioner. He will be joining the poll panel as one of the two Election Commissioners, the other being Rajiv Kumar. He is a retired 1984-batch Indian Administrative Service Officer from Uttar Pradesh cadre.
2. The World Bank has forecasted India’s GDP growth for FY 2021-22 to be 8.3 percent, supported by plans for higher spending on health, rural development, infrastructure and a stronger-than-expected recovery in services.
3. Surakshit Hum Surakshit Tum Abhiyaan was launched by NITI Aayog and Piramal Foundation on June 8, 2021 to support district administrations in providing home-care support to asymptomatic COVID-19 patients or those who have mild symptoms.
4. Weyan village in Bandipora district of Jammu and Kashmir has become the first village in India to achieve 100 per cent vaccination of eligible adults against COVID-19.
5. Ladakh administration has decided to reserve jobs exclusively for locals under its newly formed Union Territory of Ladakh Employment (Subordinate) Service Recruitment Rules 2021. Clause 11 of the notification issued regarding the same by Ladakh’s Labour and Employment Department reads, no person shall be qualified for appointment to the service unless the person is a resident of Union Territory of Ladakh.
6. Union External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar will pay an official visit to Kenya from June 12-14, confirmed the External Affairs Ministry on June 7, 2021. The EAM is expected to chair the third meeting of the India-Kenya Joint Commission meeting along with his Kenyan counterpart.
7. The Parliament Public Accounts Committee (PAC) is scheduled to hold a meeting on June 16, 2021 to deliberate on the country’s Covid-19 vaccination policy. This will be the committee’s first physical meeting amid the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic.
8. Russia is building its first stealth naval warship that will be fully equipped with stealth technology making it hard to detect it by enemy vessels. This was reported by the Russian media on June 8, 2021.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|