1. The government is planning to invest over one lakh crore rupees this fiscal year to ensure tap water supply to every rural household in the country.
2. Minister of State in PMO Dr. Jitendra Singh flagged off India Russia Friendship Car Rally 2021. The event was organized by International Friendship Car Rally Association, IFCRA in New Delhi.
3. Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change Prakash Javadekar participated in the virtual Climate and Development Ministerial meet in the run up to COP26, the UN Climate Change Conference 2021. The meeting was hosted by United Kingdom.
4. The Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog, and Centre for Innovations in Public Systems (CIPS) have collaborated to reinforce the innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem in India by developing a database of innovations in public systems for improving public service.
5.T he International Monetary Fund has authorised a USD 650 billion expansion of the 190-nation lending institution’s resources with the aim of providing more support for vulnerable countries as they battle the coronavirus pandemic.
6. Byju’s has acquired test-prep leader Aakash Educational Services for nearly USD 1 billion (about ₹7,300 crore) as India’s biggest online education startup looks to build its position in the brick and mortar segment.
7. The Supreme Court of India launched its Artificial Intelligence portal: SUPACE (Supreme Court Portal for Assistance in Courts Efficiency).
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the Hindi translation of the book ‘Odisha Itihaas’. The book is written by ‘Utkal Keshari’ Dr Harekrushna Mahtab.
9. The Spices Board India has inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with UNDP India’s Accelerator Lab to build a blockchain-based traceability interface for Indian spices to enhance transparency in supply chain and trade.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|