1. A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between the University of Cambridge and the Urban Development Department of Andhra Pradesh. As per the MoU, the University of Cambridge will provide training to teachers and students under the Municipal Department, in order to improve English language proficiency.
2. Union Minister for Ocean Technology Dr Harsh Vardhan dedicated Sagar Anveshika a coastal research vessel to the Nation at the Chennai Port Trust. SAGAR ANVESHIKA, a very complex platform which will enable scientists to conduct various oceanographic research missions aboard, will house state of the art laboratories equipped with modern scientific instruments.
3. Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (PBD) is observed on January 9th every year to mark the contribution of the Overseas Indian community in the development of India. This year, the theme of Pravasi Bharatiya Divas is “Contributing to AatmaNirbhar Bharat”.
4. Tesla Inc chief and billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk surpassed Amazon.com Inc’s top boss Jeff Bezos to become the world’s richest man, Bloomberg News reported. Elon Musk had a net worth of more than $188.5 billion.
5. Indian Air Force and Institute of Defence Studies and Research – IDSR- an autonomous Institution of Gujarat University have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). This will enable the Officers of IAF to undertake Doctoral Research, Post-Graduate Programme and Post Graduate Diploma.
6. In the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, the Centre has merged J&K cadre for all India Services Viz; IAS, IPS and IFS officers with that of Arunachal Pradesh, Goa, Mizoram and Union Territory (AGMUT), also called the Union Territory cadre, through an ordinance.
7. Maharashtra-cadre IPS officer Subodh Kumar Jaiswal assumed the charge of Director General, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
8. The National Internet Exchange of India, NIXI has announced that it will offer a free Internationalized Domain Name, IDN in any of the preferred 22 official Indian language along with every IN domain booked by the registrant.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|