- The Uttar Pradesh state government has imposed lockdown in the state from July 10 till July 13. The UP Chief Secretary RK Tiwari in an order to all district authorities stated that the restriction has been imposed to check the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.
- Nepal’s cable TV operators have switched off signals for all Indian news channels, except Doordarshan. This was reported by ANI on July 9, 2020. There is no official government notification on the same as of now.
- US aerospace major Boeing delivered the final five of the 22 Apache attack helicopters to the Indian Air Force last month amid India-China border stand-off. The fleet is now part of the assets deployed in key airbases along the Line of Actual Control.
- The United Arab Emirates has decided to send a probe to Mars, in a first for the Arab world. The UAE’s Mars probe aims to provide a comprehensive image of the weather dynamics in Mars’ atmosphere and pave the way for scientific breakthroughs.
- The Asia Cup Cricket tournament, which was initially scheduled to be held in September 2020, how now been postponed till June 2021 by the Asian Cricket Council (ACC). The postponement comes in the wake of a rise in COVID-19 cases in the region.
- The ACC is currently working to ensure June 2021 as a suitable window for hosting the same. The tournament was supposed to be hosted by Pakistan Cricket Board, however, the board has exchanged its rights with Sri Lanka Cricket and now SLC will host the cup in June 2021, while PCB will host Asia Cup 2022.
- The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is all set to launch Brazil’s Amazonia-1 satellite in August 2020 onboard Polar Satellite Launch vehicle (PSLV). The Brazilian satellite has been locally designed and tested in Brazil. It will be the first satellite for Earth observation, it will also be primary payload and will not be a hitch hiking satellite.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 750 MW Rewa Ultra Mega Solar Power Project in Madhya Pradesh through video conferencing on July 10, 2020. The ultra-mega solar power project comprises three solar units of 250 megawatts each on a 500-hectare plot inside the Solar Park.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|