1. Six out of seven accused including mastermind Sanjhi Ram, special police officer Deepak Khajuria, Parvesh Kumar, Surender Verma, Tilak Raj, and Anand Dutta. Only Sanjhi Ram’s son Vishal Jangotra has been acquitted.
2. India put up a massive total of 352/5 in their second world cup match against Australia at the Oval on June 9. The total is the highest that any team has ever managed to make against Australia in a world cup match. With this India surpassed Sri Lanka’s score of 312 against Australia in Sydney during the 2015 World Cup.
3. During his 57-run innings in India vs Australia, World Cup 2019 match, Rohit Sharma became the fourth batsman in world cricket to hit 2,000 ODI runs against Australia. The other three players to have made more than 2000 ODI runs against Australia include Sachin Tendulkar, Desmond Haynes, and Viv Richards.
4. Yuvraj Singh, 2011 World Cup hero and one of India’s most celebrated cricketers has announced his retirement from international cricket, bringing an end to his illustrious cricketing career with immediate effect.
5. Jupiter will be the brightest object in the sky in June, besides the sun and moon. Jupiter is the biggest planet in the solar system and it will be closer to Earth today, June 10, 2019, than at any other time of the year. It is expected to be seen after the sun has set.
6. Hong Kong’s Chief Executive Carrie Lam has signaled on June 10, 2019, that her government will go ahead with proposed amendments to its extradition laws despite a massive protest against them. She said that the legislation is important and will help Hong Kong uphold justice and fulfill its international obligations.
7. An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) successfully transported a single unit of blood from a remote primary health center in Uttarakhand’s Tehri district.
8. President and CEO of computer networking firm Arista Networks Jayshree Ullal (18th Rank), co-founder of IT consulting and outsourcing firm Syntel Neerja Sethi (23rd Rank), and CTO and co-founder of streaming data technology company Confluent Neha Narkhede (60th Rank) are in the Forbes list of ‘America’s Richest Self-Made Women 2019’.
9. The famous historian and writer Romila Thapar has been elected as an international member of American Philosophical Society (APS) at its Annual Spring Meeting. She is Professor Emerita of history at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) in New Delhi.
10. Jharkhand capital Ranchi will be the venue for the main event for International Yoga Day on June 21 and Prime Minister Narendra Modi will attend it. The event will be held at the Prabhat Tara ground and around 30,000 people are expected to participate in it.
10th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
10th June 2019 Current Affairs PDF: Download
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|