- Young Indian shuttlers Tasnim Mir and Mansi Singh won a bronze medal each in the girls’ singles Badminton event at the Yonex Dutch Junior International 2020 in Haarlem, Netherlands. It was the first time India won two bronze medals in girls’ singles at this BWF Junior International Grand Prix tournament.
- World Athletics agreed with the Mayor of Gdynia and the organisers of the World Athletics Half Marathon Championships Gdynia 2020 to postponed the event until October due to coronavirus scare
- The International Shooting Sports Federation (ISSF) World Cup, scheduled to be held in New Delhi from March 15 to 26, has been postponed amid coronavirus outbreak, National Rifle Association of India (NRAI) confirmed.
- Anurag Srivastava will replace Raveesh Kumar as the spokesperson of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
- German sportswear brand Puma has signed Bollywood actor Kareena Kapoor Khan as its new brand ambassador. With this association, Khan joins the brand’s roster of women personalities such as Sara Ali Khan, MC Mary Kom, Dutee Chand in India and Adriana Lima, Selena Gomez as well as Cara Delavigne globally who endorse the brand.
- The International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) which was scheduled to be held in Indore Madhya Pradesh at the end of March, has now been postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak
- The India Smart Grid Forum is organizing the India Smart Utility Week (ISUW) 2020 from 3rd March to 7th March 2020 at The Lalit Hotel, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. This Utility Week is organized as an International Conference and Exhibition on Smart Utilities for Smarter Cities
- Irish architects Yvonne Farrell and Shelley McNamara have been awarded the 2020 Pritzker Architecture Prize for “consistent service to humanity as evidenced by a body of built work” and for leading the way for women in a male-dominated profession.
- Former India spinner Sunil Joshi was named chairman of the national selection panel by the BCCI’s Cricket Advisory Committee (CAC), which also picked ex-pacer Harvinder Singh in the five-member group.
- Chandrayaan-3 will be launched in the first half of 2021, Union Minister Jitendra Singh said, indicating that there could be a slight delay in the launch of the third moon mission.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|