1. Tirath Singh Rawat took an oath as the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand on March 10, 2021. Tirath Singh Rawat is a Lok Sabha MP from Garhwal. He was elected as the leader of the BJP Legislature Party in the state, a day after Trivendra Singh Rawat resigned from the top post.
2. Indian Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be conferred with the 2021 Film Archive Award by the International Federation of Film Archives (FIAF) at a virtual ceremony scheduled to take place on March 19, 2021. Legendary filmmakers Christopher Nolan and Martin Scorsese will present the prestigious award to Amitabh Bachchan.
3. The Indian Railways has merged all railway helpline numbers into a single number 139 for all queries, complaints, assistance and quick grievance redressal. All the other railway help lines will be discontinued and merged into 139 from April 1, 2021.
4. The first-ever summit of the QUAD leaders will take place in a virtual mode on March 12, 2021. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi will participate in the summit along with Prime Minister of Japan Yoshihide Suga, President of the United States Joe Biden and Prime Minister of Australia Scott Morrison.
5. INS Karanj, India’s third Scorpene-class submarine, was commissioned into the Indian Navy on March 10, 2021. INS Karanj is part of six Scorpene-class submarines being built under Project-75 by Mazagon Dock Limited in Mumbai.
6. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced on March 9, 2021 that Delhi will bid to host the 2048 Olympics. The CM said that a vision has been provided for the same in the Delhi Budget presented in the state assembly.
7. The joint military exercise of India and Uzbekistan ‘DUSTLIK II’ commenced on March 10, 2021, in Ranikhet (Uttarakhand). This is the 2nd edition of the annual bilateral joint exercise of the armies of India and Uzbekistan and it will continue till March 19th.
8. France has launched its first military exercises in space to test its ability to defend its satellites as well as other defence equipment from attack amid the growing competition between the world powers in Earth’s orbit.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|