1. Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman emphasized the key role the BRICS group was playing in responding to the current global crisis through policy support and by enhancing international policy coordination.
2. India has contributed an additional $500,000 to the United Nations Trust Fund for Counter-Terrorism, taking the country’s donation to the UN office set up to combat terrorism to over $1 million.
3. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) extended the National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) and Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) facilities to non-bank payment system operators.
4. The Reserve Financial institution of India has enhanced the momentary liquidity restrict for states and union territories by about 46% to assist them tide over their money movement mismatches.
5. India’s fuel demand contracted by a massive 9.1 per cent in the financial year ended March 31, the first in more than two decades, as a stringent lockdown imposed to curb the spread of the pandemic pummeled economic activity, government data showed.
6. The net direct tax collection for the fiscal ended March 31 stood at Rs 9.45 lakh crore, an increase of 5 per cent over the revised estimates in the Union Budget.
7. Strengthening the e-Governance structure and bringing transparency in the system, Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha launched two mobile applications – ‘Hamari Sadak’ and ‘Tameer Taraqqi’ which will allow residents to register and track their grievances and enable effective supervision of development projects through data updated by field staff.
8. Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ launched Nano Sniffer, the world’s first Micro sensor based Explosive Trace Detector (ETD).
9. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Valour Day (Shaurya Diwas) is observed on 9th April every year, as a tribute to the brave men of the Force. 2021 marks the 56th CRPF Valour Day.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|