- Indian Bank Managing Director and CEO( (Chief Executive Officer), Padmaja Chunduru and Cholamandalam MS (Chola MS) General Insurance Company, Managing Director, SS Gopalarathnam, have signed a corporate agency agreement where the Chola MS will deliver a wide range of insurance policies to the Indian bank customers. Having over 2872 branches, this partnership would greatly benefit customers of the Indian bank.
- Business-Business payments startup company EnKash launched the country’s first corporate credit card called ‘Freedom Card’ for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). This card provides the freedom to avail credit facility for immediate needs and to manage liquidity of startups. To enhance the experience, banks are currently offering credit cards and EnKash partners. EnKash: It has come up with a corporate card to look into to the varied billing cycles as per the working capital cycles of different businesses.
- On August 8,2019, RBL Bank , one of India’s fastest growing private sector banks and Practo ,a digital healthcare platform have jointly launched a co-branded health focused credit card called “RBL Bank Practo Plus” powered by MasterCard. It offers benefits include, Unlimited online consultations with experienced and qualified doctors on all time(24*7) for one year period One free full body health check-up Cardholders can earn 1 Practo Health Cash for every Rs. 100 spent on this card. (1 Health cash = 1 Rupee , that can be used while getting Practo services like ordering medicine, tests, online consultations). The card also comes with complimentary access to the domestic airport lounge twice every quarter.
- On August 9,2019, A leading financial services corporation , DBS Bank India has tied up with Social Alpha, the non-profit start-up incubator to mentor &support the start-ups (Even Cargo, Trust Circle Incredible Devices) focusing including inclusion, healthcare, and environment in India over the next 18 months.DBS Bank will also give an annual programme grant of Rs.1 crore to the three ventures. Even Cargo: It is a is a social enterprise that has trained and employed women as delivery personnel for major e-commerce companies. Trust Circle: It is a mental healthcare start-up that utilizes mobile & AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology to improve emotional resilience & well-being.
- The Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) in partnership with HDFC Bank, MasterCard, Common Service Centres (CSCs) of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (Meity) and Global Linkers launched Digi Vyapari- Safal Vyapari– to accelerate usage of digital payments in the country. Live showroom of traders on e-commerce portal which will have integrated facilities of digital payments, logistics and live chat will be made. Aim: To accelerate the acceptance of digital payments among merchants and linking them with e-commerce portals by creating their e-commerce showrooms.
- On August 10, 2019, In the event of 30th anniversary celebrations of the nation’s largest container port JNPT (Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust) Union Minister of State for Shipping , Mansukh Mandaviya stated that the central government has set a target of transporting nearly 25% of cargo through coastal shipping and inland waterways over the next 10 years in Mumbai. This target will be achieved with the help of initiatives for development of ports taken by the centre. The increment in exim cargo will also help to reduce inflation by nearly 2.5 %.
- To mark the 77th anniversary of Quit India movement, Uttar Pradesh(UP) chief minister(CM) Yogi Adityanath has launched the a mega greenery plantation drive called “Vriksharopan Mahakumbh”, which now sets a world record by planting over 22 crore saplings in a day. The state also entered the Guinness World Records’ for distributing 76,823 saplings simultaneously in six hours across the state.
- On August 10, 2019, The Indian Sports Secretary, Radheshyam Jhulaniya stated that the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has agreed to come under the jurisdiction of the anti-doping watchdog, National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) after years of resisting the move. BCCI had raised a number of concerns (quality of the dope testing kits, competence of pathologists and sample collection) but finally agreed to come under NADA after the sports ministry gave assurances about resolving issues of the cricket board. Background: BCCI calling itself an autonomous body, and was against the signing up with NADA for a period of time. The Indian cricket board decided in March 2019 to work with the country’s anti-doping agency on a trial period of 6 months.
- Takis (Panayiotis Vassilakis) a Greek artist known for his kinetic sculptures, known for artworks that made use of technology, motion and light and were displayed in art galleries and museums around the world has passed away in Athens, Greece at the age of 93. He was the founder of Takis Foundation, a research Center for the Art and the Sciences that contains a museum, garden and the sculptor’s studio, and aims to promote the appreciation of the visual arts. His works adorn the most important museums of the world which include George Pompidou Center for Contemporary Art (Paris), the MOMA and the Guggenheim Museum (New York), the De Menil Collection (Houston), the Tate Modern (London), the Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Venice).
- In order to create awareness about the importance of non-fossil fuels as an alternative to conventional fossil fuels and highlight the various efforts made by Government in the biofuel sector, August 10 is observed as World Biofuel Day. The theme for the World Biofuel Day 2019 is “Production of Biodiesel from Used Cooking Oil (UCO)”.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|