- The Delhi Assembly has 70 constituencies. In the 2015 Delhi Elections, AAP had won 67 seats, BJP had won three seats and the Congress had drawn a blank.
- Manoj Tiwari was appointed as the Delhi BJP president in 2016. He had led the BJP to a record victory in the 2017 MCD elections.
- The World Unani Day is observed every year on February 11. The day commemorates the birth anniversary of great Unani scholar and social reformer Hakim Ajmal Khan.
- Haryana’s Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched Mukhyamantri Pariwar Smridhi scheme on the completion of 100 days of state government. The government will provide two thousand rupees to poor farmers in three installments in this scheme.
- Kerala’s Finance Minister Thomas Isaac announced in the state budget that Kerala will ban the sale of both compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) and incandescent (filament) bulbs from November 2020. All street lights and bulbs in government offices will be replaced with LED lights.
- World Pulses Day is celebrated on February 10 every year around the world. World pulses day is celebrated by the United Nations to recognize the importance of pulses as a healthy food.
- India’s forward player Lalremsiami has been selected as the 2019 FIH Women’s Rising Star of the Year. She defeated Argentina’s Julieta Jankunas and Frederique Matla of the Netherlands.
- Turkey announced on February 11, 2020 that it neutralized 101 Syrian regime soldiers following a bombardment that killed five Turkish soldiers in Syria’s Idlib region on February 10. Syria’s Idlib region is the last major rebel-held region.
- In August 2019, Nirmala Sitharaman announced the merger of 10 state-run banks into four big banks, and one of the teams of merging banks is PNB, UBI & OBC. 34 odd committees were formed by these banks to conduct the merging process under the supervision of their consultant Ernst & Young, and after many months of work, the logo and new name of the bank will be announced soon and will start its operations from April 2020. The new entity will be the second-largest bank in the country with a total business volume of Rs 18 lakh crore.
- On 6th February it was announced it will create a platform to assess the penetration of different kinds of digital payment methods in rural, urban and semi-urban areas by launching the Digital Payment Index. It will be made available from July this year and will also help understand the effects of policy decisions made by the RBI.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|