1. The COVID-19 vaccination drive in India will commence on January 16, 2021. The decision of starting the largest vaccination drive was taken during a meeting on January 9 in which PM Modi also reviewed the status of COVID-19 in India.
2. Indian-origin President of Suriname Chandrikapersad Santokhi will be the chief guest at India’s Republic Day Parade on January 26, 2021. The news comes after UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson canceled his visit to India.
3. Twitter permanently suspended US President Donald Trump’s account on January 8, 2021, citing the risk of further incitement of violence following violence and security breach at the US Capitol building on January 6th by Trump supporters.
4. Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has requested India for 2 million doses of Covishield vaccine produced indigenously by the Serum Institute of India, Pune.
5. Faustin-Archange Touadera has been re-elected as the President of the Central African Republic with more than 53% of the votes. The provincial results were released on January 4, 2021.
6. The Chief Minister of Karnataka, B.S. Yediyurappa launched Krishi Sanjeevani Vans in Bengaluru on January 7, 2021. The 40 vans that were flagged off under the scheme will reach out to the agriculture fields for testing water, soil and will also suggest remedies for pest control to improve yield.
7. Bangladesh will be the country of focus at the 51st International Film Festival of India (IFFI), which will begin in Goa from January 16. Four Bangladeshi films have been included to recognise the cinematic excellence and contribution of the country.
8. The Indian economy is likely to contract by 7.7 percent in the current fiscal year, in comparison to 4.2 percent growth recorded in 2019-20. The projection comes as a big blow to the country’s economy.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|