- The US Agency for International Development (USAID) and India’s ministry of new and renewable energy (MNRE) have announced the launch of a new partnership to increase India- US collaboration for clean energy development.
- The global economy is likely to contract by 5.2 per cent in 2020 with the coronavirus still spreading and the economic prospects of countries across the world looking muted, says a report.
- Indian boxer and World Championship silver medallist Amit Panghal has climbed up the leader board to the first spot in the rankings released by Amateur International Boxing Association (AIBA), after a gap of almost 18 months. He competed in the 52 kg categories and one of the finest boxers in the Indian contingent.
In the rankings, Mary Kom is world no.3. Also, World silver medallist Manju Rani (48kg) is at second spot.
- India has ranked at 31st place with an inform risk of 5.4, means risk of humanitarian crises and disasters at the “INFORM Report 2020: Shared evidence for managing crises and disasters” released by research centre INFORM, operating under the European Commission (EU).
North Korea ranks among the most dangerous places to live as its people are exposed to high risks of natural disaster, poverty and social injustice. North Korea was rated as the 39th most dangerous place.
- India has been ranked at 117th position in the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Index 2020. The Sustainable Development Goals and Covid-19”, comprising of SDG index 2020, there will be severe negative impacts on most of the United Nations (UN)-mandated Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) due to COVID-19 pandemic.
The index has been topped by Sweden, Denmark followed by Finland.
- Elton John became the second artist to be honoured by Britain’s Royal Mint with a commemorative coin paying tribute to the decorated British singer-songwriter.
- India’s Global Real Estate Transparency Index ranking has improved by one notch to 34 on the back of regulatory reforms, better market data and green initiatives, according to property consultant JLL.
UK ranks first
- A new four-storey school building built with Indian assistance of Rs 1.94 crore for students pursuing both vedic and modern education was inaugurated in Nepal’s Ilam district.
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray e-inaugurated Asia’s largest certified tier IV data centre near Mumbai. Located in Panvel, the Yotta NM1 data centre building, is the largest of its kind in India, as well as the second largest in the world.
- L&T Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd. (LTIF), a wholly owned subsidiary of L&T Finance Holdings Ltd., has received the first tranche of $50 million of the total $100 million ECB loan from Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB).
This development marks AIIB’s first loan to a non-banking financial company (NBFC) in India.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|