- UK’s Health Minister, Nadine Dorries tested positive for COVID-19 virus recently. The Minister had begun showing symptoms of the virus while signing a legislation regarding the outbreak on March 6. She is the first UK Parliamentarian to have been infected by the deadly virus.
- Afghanistan saw double swearing-in on March 10, 2020 with incumbent President Ashraf Ghani sworn in for a second term and his rival Abdullah Abdullah also sworn in a parallel inauguration.
- Indian badminton player PV Sindhu has been voted as the BBC Indian Sports Woman of the Year 2019. PV Sindhu won the badminton world championship in Switzerland last year. She became the first Indian woman player to do so.
- Mukesh Ambani, Chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd, has lost the crown of Asia’s richest man as RIL has faced a sharp drop in share prices. Now, Jack Ma, co-founder and former executive chairman of Alibaba Group, is the richest man in Asia.
- Kerala Government has decided to keep all the cinema theaters closed from March 11-31, 2020. This decision has been taken at a meeting of cinema organizations in Kochi to stop spread of novel coronavirus. The state has reported 17 confirmed cases as of March 11.
- The CISF was established on March 10, 1969 in India under the CISF Act, 1968. Therefore, the Foundation Day of the Central Industrial Security Force is observed every year on 10 March in India.
- Former Congress leader Jyotiraditya Scindia formally joined the Bharatiya Janata Party in the presence of BJP President J P Nadda on March 11, 2020. He had officially resigned from the Indian National Congress on March 9 after serving the party for nearly 18 years. He had joined the party in December 2001.
- Arunachal Pradesh has suspended the entry of foreigners amid the rising threat of coronavirus in India. The state government has stopped issuing the Protected Area Permit to foreigners.
- The government has reconstituted the National Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction (NPDRR) with Union Home Minister Amit Shah as its chairperson and Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, among others, as its members.
- Final exercise of the National level Search and Rescue Exercise (SAREX-2020) was conducted by the Indian Coast Guard in the sea at Vasco, South Goa district.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|