- Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed Ali has been awarded the 2019 Nobel Peace prize for his efforts to secure a peace deal between Ethiopia and its neighbour Eritrea and put an end to the over 20-year-old border conflict.
- Virat Kohli created a new record on October 11, 2019 by becoming the first Indian captain to score 40 hundreds. He achieved the feat after he scored his 26th test century during India’s second test against South Africa in Pune.
- The historic second informal summit between PM Modi and Xi Jinping will take place at Mamallapuram in Tamil Nadu. Chinese President Xi Jinping arrived in Chennai, India on October 11 for a two-day visit.
- The Union Government has launched Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan or SUMAN scheme to provide quality healthcare facilities at no cost to pregnant women, new mothers and newborns.
- The Government e-Marketplace (GeM) signed a MoU with the Union Bank of India (UBI) to offer financial services to the registered users such as funds transfer, advice on Performance Bank Guarantees and Earnest Money Deposit (EMD).
- Anita Pai has been appointed as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Yes Bank. Jasneet Bachal was appointed as the CMO of the bank.
- Hardeep S Puri, Minister of State for Housing & Urban Affairs recently launched the ‘mHariyali’ mobile app to motivate people in planting trees. The mobile app offers automatic geo-tagging of plants.
- Union Human Resource Development Minister, Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on October 11, 2019 inaugurated 5 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) and laid the foundation stone of 9 new JNVs.
- The International Day of the Girl Child is observed every year on 11 October to highlight the challenges faced by girls globally and promote girls’ empowerment and their human rights. The Theme of International Day of the Girl Child 2019 was Girl Force: Unscripted and Unstoppable.
- The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) became the first UN agency to carry out transactions in cryptocurrency through its newly-launched UNICEF Cryptocurrency Fund.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|