- US President Donald Trump abruptly fired his national security adviser John Bolton on September 10, 2019. Trump tweeted, “I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration.”
- The 18th anniversary of the September 11 terror attacks on the World Trade Centre was commemorated on September 11, 2019. The attacks were one of the worst terrorist attacks on American soil, as four-passenger airliners were hijacked by militants and two of the planes were crashed into the twin towers of the World Trade Centre in New York, US.
- UK has re-introduced the two-year post-study work visa for international students. The return of the scheme was announced by UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson. Indian students will now be allowed to stay in UK for two years after graduating.
- India was the honoured country at the 84th Thessaloniki International Fair (TIF) in Greece. The new India pavilion was inaugurated on the occasion by Prime Minister of the Hellenic Republic, Kyriakos Mitsotakis and the Minister of State for Commerce and Industry, Hardeep Singh Puri on September 7, 2019.
- The Appointments Cabinet Committee (ACC) recently approved the appointment of Pramod Kumar Mishra as Principal Secretary to Prime Minister Narendra Modi with effect from September 11, 2019. Mishra is currently working as an Additional Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister.
- P.K. Sinha has been appointed as Principal Advisor to Prime Minister Narendra Modi with effect from September 11, 2019. Sinha is currently functioning as the Officer on Special Duty (OSD) in the Prime Minister’s Office.
- Prime Minister launched the National Animal Disease Control Programme (NADCP) on September 11, 2019 from Mathura in Uttar Pradesh. The Programme aims to eradicate the Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) and Brucellosis in the livestock.
- The Gujarat government has reduced the amount of fines imposed under the new Motor Vehicles Act (MVA) for breaking traffic rules. BJP-ruled Gujarat is the first state to do so. The new rules will come into effect from September 16 onwards. The Delhi government is also considering reducing certain penalties.
- The latest Lancet Report suggested that it may be possible to eradicate malaria from the world by 2050. The report titled, ‘Malaria eradication within a generation: ambitious, achievable, and necessary’ has prepared by 41 leading scientists, economists and health-policy experts.
- NRI entrepreneur Rami Ranger was nominated to Britain’s House of Lords for his outstanding service to the business fraternity, the Conservative Party and the public. Former Prime Minister Theresa May had recommended Ranger’s name for the peerage in her resignation letter
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|