- Arvind Kejriwal will be sworn in as the next Delhi Chief Minister on February 16, 2020. He will be sitting on the CM’s chair for the third straight time now.
- The World Health Organisation has officially named coronavirus as ‘COVID-29’. The new name has been given to prevent the use of other names for the disease, which may be inaccurate or stigmatizing.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Indian Oil Corporation and NTPC are the top three companies in the PSU survey of 2018-19. Their total profit share was 15.3 percent, 9.68 percent and 6.73 percent respectively.
- The central government has announced to introduce new one rupee note in the market soon with new security features. ‘The Government of India’ will be written in Hindi on the top of this note. It will be signed in Hindi and English by Finance Secretary Atanu Chakraborty.
- Babulal Marandi, the first Chief Minister of Jharkhand and President of Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Democratic) Party, recently announced that his party will be officially merged with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on 17 February.
- The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees-UNHCR recently launched ‘Step with Refugee’ campaign. Individuals participating in this campaign will challenge themselves to cover a distance of two billion kilometers in 12 months.
- Jammu and Kashmir’s LG GC Murmu has launched a financial inclusion outreach campaign to extend financial services to all areas that are un-banked.
- The Uttar Pradesh Cabinet has approved the Ground Water Act-2020 to improve the falling groundwater level. Under the act, penalty would be imposed on the individuals and institutions who pollute the groundwater.
- The United Nations Security Council( UNSC ) conducted a vote on a resolution supporting a ceasefire in Libya on February 12, 2020. The resolution was called by Britain.
- Gulmarg, a hill station in Jammu and Kashmir will be hosting the National Winter Games from March 7, 2020 under Khelo India. The five-day games will comprise 30 events under five broad activities- snowboarding, snow skiing, cross country and snow show.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|