1. Union Minister Nitin Gadkari on February 12, 2021, launched the country’s first CNG tractor that will be able to save about Rs. 1 lakh annually on fuel costs.
2. The Indian National Congress named party veteran Mallikarjun Kharge as the leader of opposition in the Rajya Sabha. The post will fall vacant with the retirement of veteran MP Ghulam Nabi Azad on February 15.
3. The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) of Iraq invited 52 countries to monitor the country’s elections, which are scheduled to take place on October 10, 2021.
4. Vijayanagara has officially become Karnataka’s 31st district with Hosapete as its headquarters. This was notified by Karnataka Government through an official notification on February 8, 2021.
5. The central government on February 11, 2021 announced 30 percent increase in fare for air travel by up to Rs 5,600. The government stated that the fare hike was necessitated due to the opening of the aviation market.
6. Australia’s Robert Irwin has been awarded the Natural History Museum’s Wildlife Photographer of the Year People’s Choice Award 2020 for his drone image of Bushfire in northern Australia. Robert Irwin’s photo titled ‘Bushfire’ shows a pristine conservation area on one side and blackened remains on the other.
7. World Radio Day is celebrated every year on February 13th. The day aims to celebrate radio as part of humanity’s history by following the various developments in our society and adapting its services.
8. The National Investment and Infrastructure Fund- NIIF announced on February 11, 2021, that the Shanghai-based New Development Bank has committed to invest USD 100 million, which is around Rs. 728 crores, in NIIF Funds of Funds- FoF
9. The Indian Army has laid the foundation stone of the tallest ‘Iconic National Flag’ at the famous ski-resort of Gulmarg in Jammu and Kashmir. The flag will be on a 100 feet-high pole, the highest Tricolour in the Valley.
10. India’s energy demand will increase more than that of any other country over the next two decades, the International Energy Agency (IEA) said forecasting India overtaking the European Union as the world’s third-largest energy consumer by 2030. India at present is the fourth-largest global energy consumer behind China, the United States and the European Union.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|