1. Six states including Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka, Punjab, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat cumulatively account for 85.6 percent of the new COVID-19 cases reported in India in the past 24 hours. India reported 23,285 new COVID-19 cases and 117 deaths in the last 24 hours. Maharashtra reported the highest daily new cases with 14,317 new coronavirus infections, which is 61.48 percent of the daily new cases reported in India.
2. Puducherry Lieutenant Governor Tamilisai Soundararajan approved a proposal on March 11, 2021 to declare all students of Class 1-9 as ‘all pass’ in this academic year. Meanwhile, the students studying in class 10 and 11 in Puducherry and Karaikal will be declared ‘all pass’ as per guidelines of the Tamil Nadu Board.
3. Thailand has become the first Asian country to temporarily halt the use of AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine for its vaccination programme, saying that it is waiting for the results of investigations into potential side effects.
4. The Uttar Pradesh government on March 11, 2021 ordered the removal of all religious structures on public roads. The official press release from the Home Department stated that no structure or construction of religious nature should be allowed on public roads, streets, pavements and by the roadside.
5. The Test and ODI Captain of the Indian women’s cricket team, Mithali Raj on March 12, 2021, became the first Indian woman cricketer to complete 10,000 international runs across all cricket formats. She has also become the second woman cricketer internationally to achieve the milestone.
6. The central government on March 11, 2021 granted restricted emergency use authorization to Bharat Biotech’s indigenously developed Covaxin and said that it is out of the clinical trial mode. Both Covid-19 vaccines – Covishield manufactured by Serum Institute and Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin will have the same licensure status now.
7. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath informed on March 10, 2021, that Arjuna Sahayak Irrigation Project worth Rs 2,600 crores will bring positive changes in the lives of the farmers of Hamirpur, Mahoba, and Banda in the Bundelkhand region which was denied to them by the previous governments.
8. A serial entrepreneur and a promising storyteller, Dr. Sheetal Nair, has written his new book titled “The Monk’s Secret – 99 Pages to Acquire The Art of living a Happy Life” where he talks about the secret to leading a happy life.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|