- Moody’s on November 12, 2020 raised India’s GDP forecast for 2020 to -8.9 percent contraction from the earlier -9.6 percent contraction forecast. India’s GDP forecast for the year 2021 has also been revised upwards to 8.6 percent from 8.1 percent that was projected earlier.
- Jharkhand Assembly unanimously passed a resolution on Sarna Code during a special one-day assembly session on November 11, 2020. The resolution seeks the inclusion of Sarna as a separate religion in the 2021 Census.
- As a part of the new stimulus package, the Finance Minister has announced grant of Rs 900 crores to the Department of Biotechnology for COVID Suraksha Mission for research and development of the Indian COVID vaccine.
- The central government on November 11, 2020 announced a new scheme- Operation Green- under which a 50 percent subsidy will be provided to the Himalayan and North-Eastern states for air transportation of 41 notified fruits and vegetables to any place in the country.
- China has adopted a new law that aims to provide better support to the country’s retired military personnel. The law seeks the establishment of a national mechanism to ensure special preferential treatment to veterans who participated in wars.
- Armenia has declared a no-fly zone in Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh except for military aircraft. The move comes after Armenia agreed to a ceasefire deal with Azerbaijan, which was brokered by Russia.
- China successfully launched the world’s first 6G experimental satellite on November 6, 2020. The satellite was launched into the orbit aboard a single rocket along with 12 other satellites.
- Ruskin Bond will be presented with TATA Literature Live! Lifetime Achievement Award for 2020 on November 21. Bond has a significant body of work, which is close to 100 books, across genres for adults and children.
- The Prime Minister will dedicate two future-ready Ayurveda institutions to the nation at the 5thAyurveda Day on 13thNovember, 2020. These are the Institute of Teaching & Research in Ayurveda (ITRA), Jamnagar and the National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), Jaipur. Both the Institutes are premier institutions of Ayurveda in the country. The former has been conferred the status of an Institution of National Importance (INI) by an Act of the Parliament, and the latter that of an Institution Deemed to be University by the University Grants Commission. Ministry of AYUSH, since 2016, has been observing ‘Ayurveda Day’ every year on the occasion of Dhanwantari Jayanti (Dhanteras). This year, it falls on 13th of November.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|