- Google Doodle has been made on the 155th birth anniversary of Kamini Roy. She was the first woman in Indian history to get a graduate (Hons) degree. He was born on 12 October 1864 in the Bakerganj district of British India
- NASA has launched a satellite named ICON to study the ionosphere. According to information released by NASA, this mission will bring out the information about where the Earth and the ionosphere meet. The mission was to be launched in 2017 but due to a technical flaw, it has been launched after two years.
- Forbes has recently released a list of Indian billionaires. Gautam Adani gained 8 points benefit compared to the previous year to finish second. Mukesh Ambani remains in the first place for the 12th consecutive time.
- Alexey Leonov was the first astronaut who did a spacewalk for the first time in the world. Alexey Leonov of the Soviet Union has died in Russia at the age of 85 years recently. On 18 March 1965, he took a spacewalk for 12 minutes in the space.
- India’s legendary athlete Milkha Singh was recently awarded Lifetime Achievement Award 2019. Bajrang Poonia received the Sportsman of the Year award in the men’s category while Vinesh Phogat received the Sportswoman of the Year title.
- After the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran, women were banned from watching men’s sports. Earlier, the international football federation FIFA had suggested suspending Iran’s team due to male-only policy. Iran is the last country in the world where women are not allowed to watch football matches.
- Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced that for the empowerment of girls, the West Bengal government has decided to open Kanyashree University in Nadia district and Kanyashree Colleges across the state. It was launched in 2013 and the state government has allocated a budget of seven thousand crores for it.
- This deduction will be applicable from 14 October 2019. Now, the bank’s one-year benchmark MCLR will come down from 8.40 percent to 8.35 percent. Similarly, for one-day to six-month loans, the MCLR will be between 7.85 to 8.20 percent.
- Duti Chand has broken her own record of 11.26 seconds at the Asian Championship with a time of 11.22 seconds in the semi-finals of the tournament. It is also a new national record. Earlier, with a time of 11.26 seconds, this record was jointly made with Rachita Mistry.
- Special US Envoy for Iran, Brian Hook recently announced that the United States is ready to deploy additional 3,000 troops to Saudi Arabia. Troops will be deployed to Saudi Arabia with the aim of providing more security to the oil facilities.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|