1. The Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra on April 12, 2021, was appointed by President Ram Nath Kovind as a new Chief Election Commissioner of India. Chandra became the 24th Chief Election Commissioner of the country. He replaced Sushil Arora who has retired.
2. The Union Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan announced on April 13, 2021 that the government has now declared one union territory – Lakshadweep and one district in Jammu & Kashmir – Budgam as tuberculosis free.
3. Legendary cricketer Chris Gayle became the first batsman to smash 350 sixes in the Indian Premier League (IPL) on April 12, 2021. Gayle is followed by RCB’s AB de Villiers, who has so far hit 237 sixes in the IPL. CSK’s MS Dhoni is next with 216 sixes, followed by MI’s Rohit Sharma who has hit 214 sixes and then the RCB skipper Virat Kohli who has hit 201 sixes.
4. French Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian arrived in India for a four-day official visit on April 12, 2021. He was welcomed by Union External Affairs Minister Dr. S Jaishankar and the two leaders later also held delegation-level talks.
5. The Caribbean’s largest island nation, Saint Vincent is covered in ash after two sets of volcanic eruptions from its long-dormant volcano, which has suddenly become active.
6. Punjab Chief Minister Capt. Amarinder Singh, on April 13, 2021, announced that Bollywood actor and philanthropist Sonu Sood will be the Brand Ambassador for Punjab’s COVID vaccination programme.
7. Singapore has become the first country to complete the official process for ratification of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) agreement.
8. The La Soufrière, which had been dormant for over four decades, erupted for the first time three days back on April 9, 2021 and since then it has been erupting explosively, covering the main island of St. Vincent and the Grenadines in ash and debris.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|