- The Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly on December 13, 2019 passed the Andhra Pradesh Disha Bill which mandates disposal of cases of atrocities against women within 21 days and handing out the death penalty.
- The Inner Line Permit (ILP) came into force in Manipur with the signing of President Ram Nath Kovind. Now the Inner Line Permit has come into effect in four states of North East – Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland and Manipur.
- The Universal Health Coverage Day is observed every year on December 12, 2019. The purpose of this day is to emphasize the need for universal health coverage and provide a strong health system.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is ranked 34th in the Forbes list of 100 most powerful women of the world. German Chancellor Angela Merkel is on the top position in this list.
- British PM Boris Johnson’s Conservative party has won a large majority in the UK elections 2019, paving the way forward for a smooth Brexit. The party won 364 seats out of the total 650 seats in the British House of Commons, while Jeremy Corbin’s Labour Party won 203 seats.
- INDRA 2019 is a bilateral military exercise between India and Russia, which is being held from December 10-19, 2019 at Babina, Pune and Goa. The exercise will witness participation from mechanized contestants, combat and transport aircraft and ships of the armed forces of India and Russia.
- India and Maldives signed three Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) during the sixth Joint Commission Meeting (JCM) at New Delhi on December 13, 2019. The agreements were signed for cooperation between the election commissions of the two countries and cooperation between their Financial Intelligence Units.
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal announced on December 13, 2019 that the Delhi government will administer pledge to male students at all schools to behave well with girls and not indulge in crimes against women
- Jammu and Kashmir Lt Governor Shri Girish Chandra Murmu dedicated the 72-metre-long Multi Cell Box Type Load Class 70 bridge to the Nation in Rajouri. The bridge spans over Draj nallah and connected Draj Area to Tehsil Kotranka area under District Rajouri. This bridge will facilitate all weather and speedy movement of Army troops as well as locals.
- The government informed that more than Rs 10 lakh crore have been disbursed under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana till November 1, 2019. The PMMY is a scheme launched by the prime minister on April 8, 2015, for providing loans up to Rs 10 lakh to non-corporate, non-farm small / micro enterprises.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|