1. The Maharashtra Cabinet approved the introduction of two draft bills pertaining to the prevention of incidents of violence and atrocities against women and children in the state. Once passed by the state legislature it will be called the “Shakti Act”.
2. Andhra Pradesh government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Survey of India in the presence of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the implementation of the ‘YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku-Bhoomi Rakshana’, scheduled for launch on December 21.
3. North-eastern states have topped the list of states in managing Covid-19 followed by Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, according to a study conducted by SBI Research. Northeast was combined into one.
Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Himachal Pradesh, on the other hand, are at the bottom of the list.
4. December 10th is observed as Human Rights Day every year to reaffirm the importance of human rights in re-building the world we want the need for global solidarity as well as our interconnectedness and shared humanity. This year’s Human Rights Day theme is “Recover Better – Stand Up for Human Rights”.
5. Nepal and China jointly announced that the revised height of the world’s highest peak Mount Everest was 8,848.86 metres, about 86 centimeters more than the previous measurement done by India in 1954.
6. The Union Health Ministry has developed a digital platform, including a mobile application, for real-time monitoring of COVID-19 vaccine delivery, recording data and to enable people to get themselves registered for vaccination. There are five modules in Co-WIN app – administrator module, registration module, vaccination module, beneficiary acknowledgement module and report module.
7. The Mizoram government has launched a project to assist the migrant workers, who lost their jobs due to the Covid-19 pandemic, find suitable employment. The Rs 3.3 project under the Mizoram Youth Commission (MZC) christened as ‘Livelihood Generation for Returned Migrant Workers’ was launched by Chief Minister Zoramathn.
8. Tokyo Olympics-bound athletes, wrestler Bajrang Punia and shooter Elavenil Valarivan bagged the top honours at the FICCI India Sports Awards 2020 held virtually this year on the back of the prestigious 10th Global Sports Summit: FICCI TURF 2020. The two athletes, who have had an impressive 2019-20, won the Sports Person of the Year Awards in their respective categories.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|